CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU

CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU
SELAMAT DATANG KE ALAM REALITIKU

Sunday, April 25, 2010

POOR ME!

Dear my beloved followers..billion of apology for being so cruel to all of you. I broke the promise to write something often but I hardly fulfill it. Should I blame the time or am I so busy or occupied lately.
Last Wednesday I went to Miri for career enrichment. The day after, I simply left Miri without leaving much thought to this wnderful and memorable city. Dont know why everytime I step my foot on Miri, I easily get melancholy. My mind always be distrated with all the memories that I have left since my MAKTAB time.
I grow there for almost 3 years before Miri look what it has now. The memory of being a die-hard fan of Dynasty Shopping Mall and Pelita Shooping Center were no longer available. These two shopping complexes were the art of state at that time. Then, by mid 1995 the name of MEGA took over the crown. Years passed, Miri has totally changed. I can see the big differece now. So proud and lucky to have this wonderful life time experience.

1 comment:

  1. yeah...u've updated oredi! keep on updating...aku pun bz juak, sik tauk bila dpt update tok...huhu...

    ReplyDelete