CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU

CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU
SELAMAT DATANG KE ALAM REALITIKU

Sunday, April 25, 2010

DOUBTFULLY






So these are the SICK cameras as mentioned. Will I be able to get a new one in the economic downturn

Almost 2 weeks passed but only today do I have time and idea to jot something on my young and new-fangled blog (dunno if the readers find it motivated). Time seems so jealous of me or am I procrastinating the opportunity. I have made promise that once in a week I will switch language whenever I want to post my thoughts over my blog so I would sound more fresh and perhaps up-to-date (lol...hahaha..am I being too cocky)
That is why I have posted several of my thoughts tonite as I dont want to loose trust from my followers. However, I am running out of ideas of what to write actually. Not just that, I am a bit disturb as both my cameras were spoiled. Dunno what actually is the "sickness".To me, a prose isnt much appreciated by readers if it doesnt compensate well with visual aided.
But, thanks God as the technology has benefitted me so much. With the revolution of ICT technology, everything can be made easy and handy. Thank to my little Nokia as it manages to capture some photos for you to look at.

So...I need to pen-off at this point. See you in the next episode which will be in Bahasa Malaysia with more interesting reflection of my routines and thoughts. Adios and KETEMU DI LEMBARAN SETERUSNYA...

No comments:

Post a Comment