CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU

CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU
SELAMAT DATANG KE ALAM REALITIKU

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Aloha Everyone

I never thought of becoming a blogger until Mr and Mrs Jamlee (my etnicity species) open my eyes to appreciate how technology was meant to connect people thru their thoughts. So, kudos to both of them for "downline" me to the world of blogging. I admit that this is really new to me so i would like to encourage them and to those who are reading this masterpiece of mine to drop any comment to make this journey really flamboyant and educative (perhaps). Not much to say as an ice breaking episode from me

2 comments:

  1. yea...welcome to d club :)...hope 2 see more updates from u....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah wah... welcome to the club. Hopefully can improve my english besides sina dayak jak eh hehehe.... Sina lang putih kuk bikasung bikalak...

    ReplyDelete